PHP is a widely used server-side programming language that’s become increasingly fast and powerful over the years. PHP works well with HTML and databases, making it a great language for anyone interested in building dynamic web applications.
- Learn how PHP is used in modern web development to create dynamic web pages for visitors.
- Learn about PHP variables and the string and number data types.
- Get started learning about functions in PHP so you can create your own reusable blocks of code.
- PHP contains built-in functions for completing common (and some niche) tasks. This course will teach you how to find and use functions.
- Learn about PHP ordered and associative arrays and how this data type is used to store, access and manipulate data.
- Learn how to use PHP to handle HTML forms.
- Learn about the boolean data type, conditionals, switch statements, the ternary operator, comparison operators, and logical operators!
- Loops are a key way to control execution of code. Learn how to use them effectively in PHP.
- Learn how to use PHP to validate HTML forms.
- Learn how to use object-oriented programming in PHP.