Every child learns effectively in a different way. There is one thing in common among all kids though, their love of fun. If parents can make learning fun, kids are more likely to develop a lifelong love of learning and acquire the knowledge better.
Here are some creative fun ways to encourage your kid’s learning journey.
1. Make a re-usable sight-word sandbox
2. Catch a letter fishing game
3. Make your own color sorter
4. Snowflake counting wheel
5. Learn shapes and their number of sides with colored Popsicle sticks
6. Make learning about money fun with this simple game
7. Bottle cap sums
For more such creative ideas visit: